Monday, September 21, 2009

And then there was a Second Day

I looked into my fridge, to see all the fruit, veggies and nuts I had bought for the next week, and do you want honesty?

I was disappointed. I can see the soymilk, eggs, bread and veggie burgers left over from last week and they seem so delicious. No, its because they ARE delicious. But I have to keep suppressing my vice. Two weeks of raw veganism... 13 more days but yeah... who's counting?

After these two weeks I will get a full physical and blood work to see exactly what is reflected through my diet. I found a great website http://goneraw.com/. Then, of course I'll finish of the 6 weeks with a vegan/vegetarian medley.

Also, a quote for Wikipedia (yes, I'm quoting wikipedia...) "A raw vegan diet consists of unprocessed, raw plant foods that have not been heated above 46 °C (115 °F). “Raw foodists” believe that foods cooked above this temperature have lost much of their nutritional value and are less healthy or even harmful to the body. "

I've found cases where people with Type 2 Diabetes have been cured, cured? If this lifestyle is this powerful, then I must look at my almonds and grapes I had for breakfasts with more respect....

Yesterday's Weigh-in: 168.

No comments:

Post a Comment